Sunday, September 9, 2012

frankenstein

I was watching videos on You Tube (thanks Angie) and came across one to create a Frankenstein using the top note die by Stampin' Up.





In the tutorial she used a pleated glassine bag in the middle of the front and back to hold some halloween goodies. I didn't have a bag with a pleat so had to improvise on mine. Now I am on the hunt to find some bags with pleats so I can do these for a few of my favorite little ghost and goblins.

Thanks for stopping by to look and if you have any questions leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. HA! You do the most awesome Halloween projects!!! This is soooo COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i want to trick or treat at your house if your giving out these fun items :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I have seen these as cards but not treat bags...LOVE the idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.