Thursday, January 13, 2011

tssc156 and just because

I have a couple cards to share with you today. The first card was created for this weeks challenge over at Techno Stamper.



This was a fun sketch and I used papers from BasicGrey's "marjolaine" collection.


My next card was created for this weeks challenge over at Inspired Crafters and when I went to load my card I realized that it was supposed to be a Christmas Card. 

Oh well I like how it turned out so will just post it for the fun of it. I used October Afternoon papers, chipboard and mini market stickers from the "modern homemaker" collection.


My last card I have to show you uses one of my recent digital purchases from "squigglefly". I had not used it yet and wanted to create a fun just because card.


Such a fun image to color and I added the embossing folder and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Ohh, look at all the beautiful details on these cards! I love the ribbons and those flowers on the one for my sketch. Just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo how beautiful cards....especially the first one is soooo elegant and the color combo is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!! The first card is my fave. I love the colors and those rosettes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so creative! Lovely cards!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE work...loads of fun cards...they are all wonderful but I especially love the OA one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do I start? That first card is lovely and elegant. The paper flowers are so pretty and i love that PP too. The second is adorable! LOVE that aqua wrinkle ribbon all scrunched up like that and the PP goes with the sentiment so well.
    Your last one is just plain fun and the coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love it! I've got to learn to do what you do with the wrinkle ribbon, there's still some calling my name...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome Sherry! That first card is just exquisite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.