Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Winter Wonderland (I wish) - Week 4


It is really hard to make Christmas Cards when it is 87 degrees out and humid. Since today is cooler than yesterdays 95 degrees thought I would get this card done and posted. The challenge for week 4 over at "Winter Wonderland" is called "A Blue Christmas" we are to create a Christmas Card with Blue being the dominating color used. I went into my big clear plastic tub that I have labelled Christmas and pulled out everything that was blue or could be changed to blue. The tag and papers are from BasicGrey's Figgy Pudding Collection from last year as are the postal rubons. The happy holidays is a Making Memories rubon, the snowflakes were done on the cuttlebug and then I used Rangers distressed inks in Broken China, Faded Jeans, & Vintage Photo. I added a couple of KaiserCraft crystals to the snowflakes and some May Arts ribbons along with one of my vintage photo's.

Hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to read the post right before this one I have blog candy.

7 comments:

  1. You knew I would love this one didn't you? It is very vintage Sherry. WOW!!! LOL When I make christmas cards it is as hot as Hades over here so it would be weird for me to be making cards in winter lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sherry this is so fantastic. I love the image and the vintage vibe is fabulous.
    Thank you for joining in this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Everything about it is just beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just fantastic xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I love love love it!! :) Gorgeous vintage - everything perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry

    GORGEOUS I adore your creation such a vintage feel

    Thanks for joining us at WW

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.