I am so excited I just found out I was in the TOP 5 over at "Card Patterns" this week for last weeks sketch. I really enjoyed that sketch and the card that I created. It was my first time making that flower.
I think Pam must stay up late just thinking on how she will challenge us in our card making. Today's challenge over at "365 Cards" is to create a card with a veggie (or two or three) on it. Now I know that I don't have any veggie stamps except for Easter (bunny with carrota) so I had to resort to using the internet to find a picture. Once I figure out what saying I would put on my card I knew that I needed some PEAS. The paper I used is BasicGrey "Offbeat" and it went perfect with my card because the background is beets, peas, pears and dragonflies.
For those of you interested it is another cold, gray day here and it looks like it could rain.
Enjoy the card and if you didn't notice the card I posted last night go back and look at it as I finally made some EYE CANDY for Rose.
I just love your work, Sherry! Challenged or inspired, you always come through. And don't complain about your weather--it could be worse--you could be in Bemidji, as I am!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry. Love it. Nice designer paper too!! I am about to go look at Eye Candy Revisited lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Congrats on your Top 5 for CP and great card for today's challenge - I had no idea to start with on this one and the only veggie paper I had was the mushroom.
ReplyDeleteLove your peas and sentiment.
Hugs
Fi
Precious! And you have radish paper? Amazing ;)
ReplyDeleteoh you are so clever!! thanks for the idea to go on line :D i totaly agree with you Pam stays up all night ploting ways to stretch us LOL
ReplyDeletecongrats on the top 5 spot. will take another look at which card it is for :D
This card definitely makes me want to eat my veggies - well done!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Great, Nice thinking!
ReplyDeleteYour card is pure perfection! I love the print out you chose and that BG paper is OMG perfect! Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteSherry this card is so lovely and sweet I love it. Great job with this challenge!
ReplyDeleteTop 5 yippee!!!! but I am not surprised, great job.
ReplyDeleteLove the peas, what great idea, just perfect.
okay, this is absolutely darling!!!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot on the CP Top 5!!!
CP Top 5, congratulations, you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteLike the sentiment on your card and the backing paper is cute.
Great job with this challenge!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation on the Top 5, great card by the way.
ReplyDeleteYour veggie card is great and love the words you have used
I didnt have anything veggie but managed to come up with something quite by chance
Maz