Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 119 - Seeing A Silhouette


It's a little cooler here in Minnesota this morning and we are getting a nice rain ~ which means that once the rain stops we are in trouble as it is going to be HOT & HUMID. I have to work all day today over at Anchor Paper on University so if you are in the neighborhood stop and say hello. What are your plans for today?
The challenge for today over at "365 Cards" is to have a silhouette on your card. Not an easy challenge if you don't have the right stamp. I had to dig through so man stamps to find something I think is suitable. I used the SU Prehistoric Pals set, some BasicGrey Archaic papers with a little bit of distressing, some Fiskars Raindots, and I did some faux stitching on the paperstrips in white. The Giggle stamp is a new one I picked up for scrapbooking. I can't remember who it is made by I think it might be Stampendous.

Hope you enjoy~

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sherry. It's brilliant!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, this is perfect! I love the design and the stitching too! You are a lucky duck for working at a paper shop....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Sherry. I didn't even think along this road but I still don't have something I can use, so I may not be able to put a card in today, now doesn't that suck!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Sherry, what a creative card and way to meet the challenge! I love the banners of the archaic paper, and how the dino is popped. very nice card for the challenge today...and not the usual black

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! that dinosaur is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - how cute is that dino - love your layout.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute!! are you sure it follows the rules?? LOL I am just green with envy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colors and patterns coordinate so well with this adorabel dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, I love the dino, and the 3 papers, look fantastic. I LOVE what you did with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful stamp for the challenge, and the overall card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card - the combination of the dinosaur stamp with the great patterned paper colors is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.