Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 98 - It's An Anniversary



First of all I want to wish Pam and her hubby A Happy Anniversary. I was glad to see today's challenge as I immediately knew which card to make. I had originally done this card as a make n' take at Anchor Paper about a year ago and we did it as a wedding card all I needed to do was remake the card and change the wedding to Happy Anniversary and I had it.
This was a fun card to make as it has a unique fold to it, the front and back of the card are 5 1/4" square and the inside is 4" square.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I really dont know what to say about this except STUNNING!
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh, this is really fabulous...love the folds...and the images are perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! this is so fabulous and stunning and fantastic and (all the other words!) WOW!!! :D
    *only 1 thing could make it better....the fireman eye candy* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sherry Ann! And thank you for the anniversary wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.