Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 97 - Super Sketchy Sunday



It is a grey, cold, & rainy summer day here in Minnesota which is the perfect kind of day for making cards and doing homework.

Today's sketch challenge is to use this sketch and for the chance to win some blog candy from Jeannie we need to put at least one dragonfly on the card.
I used my BasicGrey "Wisteria" along with some crystals, my new SU punch and some dragonfly stickers that I had in my stash. I painted them with gold and purple stickles to give them that extra little something.
Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. The dragonflies are beautiful and love the little bling trail behind one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sherry! This could not be more beautiful and that quote is absolutely the perfect touch!

    Thanks so much for joining me in this challenge journey!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous....love the soft colors and of course all of the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry,

    I have been enjoying your card designs. Thanks.

    Laurie in Lake Elmo. mnstamper

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card, the dragonflies are so ethereal and your colors superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is this card, I absolutely love it!
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherry this card is gorgeous I love, love those dragon flies. Awesome job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful take on the sketch challenge. I love those sparkly dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, as always. No surprise! You rocked this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.