Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 97 - Shape Up #2


Well I am home. I got home earlier today after a cool and wet drive through North Dakota and Northwestern Minnesota. My sister is doing okay better although still having a lot of pain. She will be calling her doctor on Monday to see if they can do more for the pain. (she has a lot of pain due to an accident 30 years ago and as she ages it has gotten worse).

Okay, so today's challenge on "365 Cards" was to use a diamond either as the shape of the card or on the card. This one took me awhile to figure out. Since I didn't have anything shaped like a diamond I had to wing it and hand cut it. I decided to do 3 and have them look like argyle socks and then I immediately thought of Fathers Day and that is how I came up with the card. The paper is Memory Box "Sweetbay" and I used "Thickers" for the letters. I inked the edges of the papers and I inked the letters.

Enjoy! ~ now I am off to work on today's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.