Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge




Okay, maybe 3 times is the charm. Blogger is being a bugger for me and is not allowing me to post my card tonight. With the completion of this card I am all caught up on my weekly challenges. Now if I could just get caught up on my scrapbooking.

Loved this sketch so easy and fast (except for the upload problems). I used Cosmo Cricket Snorkel paper and tags, some ribbon from Michael's and a couple of KaiserCraft Crystal Gems and I created the wording with my label maker.
This card is totally me if I am not barefoot then I have flip-flops on.
Enjoy~

4 comments:

  1. This is so great Sherry. So bright and colourful. I hear you on Blogger, it has been a butt munch for me lately lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that michelle is cracking me up again....fabbie snorkel card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Cosmo dp. Lovely, bright colors. Pefect for a summer theme. Fancy flip flops! LOL! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.