
I finally got around to doing this weeks challenge over at "Eat, Sleep, Stamp". The challenge was to create a card using the following sketch. I love this sketch so clean, so easy.
For this card I used Neenah Solar White & Red Linen cardstock, BasicGrey Offbeat collection, and my new Unity Stamp set. This is from the June kit of the month and if you haven't seen this set it is amazing. If you joined the kit of the month club this month you got a free butterfly set too. I can't wait to play with that one.
My sister Linda called today from California to let me know that her new grand-daughter arrived 2 months early. I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet but the mom and baby are doing fine. The baby weighs 2 lbs. 12 oz. and is 15" long. I will get more details hopefully later tonight or tomorrow.
Enjoy!
oh i like this! and what great paper you have :D
ReplyDeleteoh how pretty. what a great take on tracy's sketch challenge!
ReplyDeleteCute card. I love that paper! The teapot looks very retro! too cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully elegant card...love the CAS look! Great job on Tracy's sketch challenge...TFS! And all the best with the little baby...thinking of her. Tinla
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry. This image is perfect for this week's sketch. And the Basic Grey paper just ties everything together so well. Love what you did with this week's sketch. Hope you play again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy