Monday, June 8, 2009

Eye Candy Revisited


Approximately a week ago one of the challenges over at "365 Cards" was to create a card with Candy on it. I told a couple of people on the board that I was going to do a firemen card and say "Eye Candy".

Well finally I have done the card for Rose and if you email me your address the card will be heading to your house.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. WHOOO HOOO!!! You have done a FANTASTIC job!!! will have to get the mail before DH and find a safe hiding place for the card :D Thanks Sherry !!! *it was well worth the wait* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe Great card Sherry!!! Hide it good Rose lol
    Hugsd
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL - that is so funny, where did you find the image?
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.