Today over at "365 Cards" the challenge was to create a card using the following recipe.
- 4.25 x 5.5 card
- Solid Background
- 2 patterned papers
- 1 stamped sentiment
- 3 jewels
I was so glad to see that today's challenge was an easy one, I think Pam must of decided to give us a little bit of a break after all the other challenges this week.
I used Neenah Solar White cardstock as by solid background, BasicGrey "Porcelain" for my 2 patterned papers, happy birthday for my stamped sentiment (hope rubons by pebblesinc. are okay), my 3 jewels are by KaiserCraft.
Enjoy!
nice Sherry! Love the papers and the colors of your jewels
ReplyDeleteGosh Sherry these papers are beautiful indeed. I really do have to get me some Basic Grey papers. I keep saying it but have not had an opportunity to purchase some yet. Great job Sherry.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
have this is easy. I may do it. I've been up all nite working on class kits.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm coming to your place to play with some Basic Grey then lol. I might have to look online as we DO live in a country town and one that is not likely to get any Basic Grey either hehe.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Sherry, this takes my breath away! Absolutely gorgeous, great job!
ReplyDeleteLuv BG papers! Lovely card too!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card sherry!! hey did you notice in pams instructions she said "Try to stick to only these ingredients to create your card" Now WHO could she think would bend the rules? surely not me! LOL :D
ReplyDeletei say we grap a flight and take some bg paper to michelle! come to think of it i own NO bg paper either :-( time to shop!lol
opps...grab NOT grap LOL fingers not working today :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful patterned paper. Love the card. TFS!
ReplyDeleteRobbie
Oh wow, you are such a talent what a wonderful card, just great.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love those papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi
I love how you used the BG Porcelain...gorgeous stuff!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous paper, very pretty and a lovely card
ReplyDeleteBeautiful birthday card! Love this paper and the pearl bling...
ReplyDelete