Well it looks like it will be hot again here in Minnesota this afternoon, but right now we are having thunderstorms and it is raining.
Today's challenge over at "365 Cards" was to create a card with one stamped image and one stamped sentiment ~ that's it. It is okay to color in the image and it is okay to use any color cardstock we just can't use any patterned paper and no other embellishments. Well I knew I was in trouble when I saw this challenge as I am not very good at coloring. Okay, I could use the Copic markers (NOT), or the Tombow markers (NOT) or I could pull out my Crayola Colored Pencils and gamasol and get down to business. I decided to use some of my stamps from the Unity June KOM. I love the ice cream cone and the sentiment. after coloring everything I decided to have it look like the ice cream was melting (because it is so hot here you know that cone would not last) so I added some 3-D laquer and then I colored the cone with a spica clear glitter pen to give it a little bit of shine.
Hope you enjoy! Don't forget you have one more day to sign up for my bllog candy which is the Unity May KOM (see earlier post for details).
This is a cute one Sherry. The ice-cream actually looks like it is melting.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
yummy!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYummy image! I looked at the Unity website... they have some fab stamps don't they Sherry!!! I shall definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for your wonderful Blog Candy!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
OOOOOO!!! another great job, lets say it is delish, sounds like a good lunch.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly did make the ice cream look delicious! I could do with one today as it was blasting here too! Your colouring isn't too bad!
ReplyDelete