Monday, June 15, 2009

Scrapbook Layouts
























I thought I would post a couple of scrapbook layouts because since I started doing the card challenges, job hunting and going to school I haven't had time to do any scrapbooking and I think I love it as much as cardmaking if not more.
These are some layouts I did last year when I went on a week long scrapbook retreat with friends. The little girl in the cowboy gear is me and the flower girl is me at my cousins wedding, and the other is a photo of my dad's parents.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. such great pages. I still get my books you made me out and look at them and of course the one you did of my Mum is special to me
    LUV
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.