Okay to a couple of you that suggested I email Lindsay at Cosmo Cricket the Mr. Campy Owl card I wanted to let you know that I did send the email and I gave the link to my blog. Guess what Lindsay came, Lindsay saw, and Lindsay emailed me.
Lindsay loved all the Cosmo going on that he saw and his favorite card was the Mr. Campy Owl which I am reposting for anyone who missed it.
It was so fun to see an email from Lindsay in my in box.
Hope you enjoy!
Lindsay is a man from Cosmo Cricket!! I actually know him personally and he is just the greatest man ever. Cute card. I LOVE CC so so much.
ReplyDeletewell did he offer you a job??? if he is smart he will snatch you up before anyone else does IMHO :D
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful card! Love that owl.
ReplyDeleteChrissie