Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 121 - Four Seasons


Well today's challenge over at "365 Cards" was to create a card with all 4 seasons on it. Well I knew I didn't have a stamp set that could do this and I could of done multiple stamps and created the card, but I immediately decided to dust off my QuicKutz dies and use them. I used to love using these and don't know why I ever stopped (maybe because I bought a Cricut).

Today's card is done using Neenah Avalanche White Linen, with some faux stitching around each square, I put a couple lines on using my score-pal, then I added some Ranger distress Vintage Photo ink around each piece, a few buttons, some crystals and I wrote each season on the card.
Today I have an eye doctor appointment to get some new contacts and then am meeting a friend at Archiver's and hopefully I will buy the new 6x6 paper pads of BasicGrey called JuneBug and Lemonade.
Enjoy~

13 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a brillant idea using the QK dies! That card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sherry. I love it. I had so much trouble with mine but I got it there in the end.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card. I have a similar idea in mind for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and creative!!! :) wont get to mine until the weekend :( as i am working 12hr days this week but will still peek at what is being made :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a clever way to walk us through the year, Sherry! It's fun to find new ways to use what we have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooooow, Woow, oh my stars!!!!what a great card!!!!!! I just love to see what you do, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful!! I love how crisp it is but also how colorful!!! Terrific job w/ the challenge! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is WAY beyond cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute. i want to try these out when we craft together in July (wishful thinking)!! Plymouth or Archiver's??? LOL...any bets.

    love you sis. welcoming me back on the stamping scene!! LOL!! xoxox

    watching the Bachelorette. (can't spell)

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay, this is die cut heaven!!! Sweet card Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the cutest card EVER! I love the little die cuts. Totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of those die cuts - cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.