Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Purse

















I made this purse a few weeks ago and thought I had posted it here and I guess I just posted it to my SCS gallery and not here. The picture is really orange (I put orange paper around it thinking it would help it pop WRONG) so pretend it isn't orange. I will take new photos when I get more chocolate (I had a chocolate moment). The finished size is about 2 1/2".
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. that is absolutely gorgeous, what a great idea
    and I loved the challenge today you are so good at this
    luv
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cool!!! how much candy can this hide???? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.