Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday and Another Card Challenge




The challenge over at "I {heart} to stamp" was to create a card using the following sketch and since it is Cosmo Cricket week over at "365 Cards" I thought I would use more of my Early Bird paper for this challenge.

I had fun with this sketch and knew immediately what I was going to do for it when I saw it. For the 3 rectangles I used paper from the insert sheet in the package of Early Bird papers and for backing behind the sentiment. I paper pieced the hat, dress, backpack and shoes using Making Memories "Chloe's Closet". The flower on the hat is paper pieced with Orange Poptone cardstock and then I added some matte accents on top to give it a little bit of dimension. I colored with Tombow markers. The stamp is by Penny Black "Tiny Wishes".
I bought this stamp set and another new Penny Black called "Teddy & Company" when I worked yesterday at Anchor Paper.
Hope you Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card and I haven't spotted this Challenge Blog before so I must head on over and take a look!
    Great Sherry!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, and fantastic job on the skeatch, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sherry! Adorable card. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog (didn't know you had one). Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.