
While searching a few of my favorite blogs I found this new card challenge called PaperPlay Challenges and I liked the sketch and the cards I found on the blog so thought I would try it out. As soon as I saw this sketch I knew that I wanted to use the new Technique Tuesday stamp set "My Little Poppy Shoppe" which is the stamp of the month at Anchor Paper. I really like this set of 11 clear stamps. I embossed on the large piece of orange paper with versamark and clear embossing powder, then I stamped one of the leaf stamps onto the green cardstock in versafine ink. I stamped a few of the flowers twice on the orange pop tone paper and then cut them out and mounted them with foam tape. I used the oval nestabilities and pierce around the edge to give it a little definition. I added a few pieces of bling and considered the card done.
Hope you enjoy!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love your colour combo and poppies. Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
ReplyDeleteLove the card, it's vibrant, fresh and zingy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and thanks for sharing.
Mayjasper
Lovely card, Sherry. I love the colour combo (very apt for an Irish challenge site!!!) and the stamping and embossing is SO good!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on PaperPlay - hope to see lots more of your work.
Julie
Love this card, thanks so much for taking part this week!
ReplyDeleteMandyxx