Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paper Play Challenges Winner


I am so excited the Christmas Card I made for the challenge over at Paper Play this week. Even though I am having a bad week I feel like I have hit the jackpot the last few days. The prize was a pack of BasicGrey Wisteria papers. Now that is one great prize.


Sherry (doing a happy dance)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning and thanks for doing my challenge. Your card is GORGEOUS!!
    I see form your blog that you're another "Twilight" addict !LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats chick!!! The card deserved to win in my book. You made a good choice Kate. I did not realise that you were a Twilight addict too!!! Should have known shouldn't I lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! sorry i am not a twilight fan :( but i do luv your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.