Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mr. Campy Wins At Paper Popsicles


I was doing my normal checking out the challenge blogs I do to see if they had posted the new challenges for the week and when I stopped at "Paper Popsicles" there was my MR CAMPY card and my name in the winner's box. How exciting is that.

This was the card that I sent to Lindsay along with the Christmas Card that I posted. He wrote back that he loved them and told me about the DT call they were doing. He did stress that he was not in charge of the DT call he was the messenger.

Enjoy again~


2 comments:

  1. Oh it's absolutely ADORABLE! Love it and CONGRAT's! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.