Friday, June 12, 2009

Lazy Day & Another Card Challenge




While blog hopping yesterday I ran across this blog called "eat, sleep, stamp" and loved the card samples that they had so decided to give the sketch a try.

I used the new Cosmo Cricket Everafter collection, my Stampin' Up punch, a few pieces of bling and an old stamp by Inkadinkadoo. I stamped the bride and groom and then cut it out with my oval nestability and then I distressed the inside with Rangers Antique Linen.
Enjoy and have a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is one of my favs by you!! a new challenge blog?? :D
    *my Eye Candy" came in the mail today! Thanks :D good thing dh was at work when the mail came!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I just love the colors, the dp and the image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love this elegant card!! Love your PP and how you used the sketch for your lovely image..really wonderful!! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image Sherry. And the card is so elegant. Who wouldn't love to get this card. I am so thrilled you found my little blog and had a chance to play along this week. I hope you will join us again. We're a fun group.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Very elegant. Love the color combo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a SWEET, elegant wedding card; the image is simple yet makes this card; great use of that border punch and the PP combo are a perfect choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.