Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I heart 2 Stamp



Thought I would try another challenge while watching a movie today. I have never participated in this one before and it gave me a chance to use some new paper that I got at Michael's yesterday. The paper is a 5x7 pack called Nursery Tales by Prima Marketing Inc. The tea pot and round stamped piece is by PTI from my new favorite stamp set. (or at least until I buy a new set). I distressed all the edges with Ranger distress ink in Vintage Photo.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card. I love that set so much. I wish I was the proud owner of one!!tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great sketch! love the tea pot :D think i will check out this sketch challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set. The postage to the UK is SO expensive, so I'll just have to lust after it from afar!
    This is a great card Sherry, I love it!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.