Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Heart 2 Stamp Sketch Challenge




Okay, this is going to be my final post for this evening this is the card I created for the challenge over at I heart 2 stamp. I used Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, along with some distressing ink, my EK Retro flower punch, hemp cord, FooFaLa button, and my Little Leaves Sizzix die from Stampin' Up. I ran my tracing wheel around all the pieces of patterned paper and did some faux stitching.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, great job!!!!! but then I say that about all your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Loe these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Sherry. It has a feel of vintage but with a modern twist!! Does that make sense?
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love how the leaves hang off the image panel. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET...got-sta love Cosmo Cricket!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.