It has been a great mail day today. I got my Memory Box order that I placed a few weeks ago. I ordered one of the cute owls and the leaf tree. My friend Tami who once in awhile plays the challenges with us at 365 Cards is the guest blogger over there on Fridays so if you have not been to the Memory Box website check it out. Her cards are amazing. I decided to make this card for her since she is the one that got me hooked on all the papers and stamps. I paper pieced the Owl with "butterfield" paper by Memory Box and colored portions of the eyes and nose with the Spica glitter pens, I colored the tree and then cut it apart so it would be a branch and not a tree then I added Ranger matte accents to the leaves and to the Owls eyes. The sentiment is computer generated. One of my other packages today contained the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio (love these), I used buttons of course and then I had to use some of my new ribbon I bought today.
Besides Buttons I am addicted to Ribbon (another thing that Tami got me hooked on). Anchor Paper has the best ribbon selection in town and I think I came home with 10 new ones today.
I also got my Cosmo Cricket Earlybird paper in the mail today (I will be ready for Sunday when Cosmo Cricket challenges begin) along with a fun surprise from Jeannie over at 365 Cards. Thank you Jeannie.
Hope you enjoy!
Happy Hoot Day!! how cute!! ok now i have to start looking for MB paper! in this small town that will be a challnege :D
ReplyDeletetest
ReplyDelete