Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 94 - Ad Inspired



Today's challenge over at 365 Cards was to create a card from this Ad. Immediately when I saw it I knew what my card would look like. I love when this happens.
Hope you enjoy my Wedding Card.
Today I start summer session over at the local community college. I am taking a TMA (trained medication aid) class that will go through the end of July. I hope tha old saying is true "that you can teach an old dog new tricks".
Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! Love your take on my Ad inspiration challenge. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good grief Sherry, you have definitely rocked this challenge!!! Wowza, your card is pure perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge Sherry!! Love it. I would have been first you know but I was sitting here minding my own business and then when I checked 365 cards to see if anyone had loaded their card up I realised that I had not loaded my own up . . . gosh I need smacking sometimes lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Sherry! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sherry, this is fantastic! Perfect card for this ad challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! It's PERFECT for this challenge. Doing this type of square card is not as easy as it looks :) Hope your class goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wooooooow, I love your take on the ad, absolutly beautiful, you hit it dead on.

    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab take on the Ad Sherry, love your papers.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME!!!love the papers :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever, Clever, Clever - I would have never thought to do the card as a nine patch. Funny how everone see's these challenges differently. Beautiful work - I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Sherry, I nearly did mine with 9 squares, love the papers you have used.
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the mix of papers, great idea to do it in a grid design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.