Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 120 - Super Sketchy Sunday




Well it is early Sunday morning here and the family is still asleep so the only sound I hear is me typing (I am a loud typer) and the birds outside singing. The weather is absolutely beautiful a nice cool breeze coming in the windows. I love this weather makes me think of fall.

Well being that it is Sunday it is sketch day over at "365 Cards". I decided on this card to use my new Unity stamp set that I got at the Wednesday garage sale this week. I got the "Tickled Pink" set for $3.00 what a steal and since they are located here in Minnesota I usually get my stuff in 1 - 2 days.

I used BasicGrey papers from the "Bittersweet" 6x6 paper pad, a few BasicGrey buttons, Oval Nestabilities, faux stitching on the paper ribbon, and some paper piecing on the baby carriage. Inside it says "Tickled Pink" which is the other stamp that was in this set.
Enjoy~

19 comments:

  1. Sheesh, $3 for a unity set? Unheard of :) Great buy and Fab card...who can resist brown & pink? Love all the buttons too! Have a super week Sherry and thanks for the email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I will try and post my comment again. I thought your card was gorgeous Sherry. This stamp set is wonderful and I saw it on their site this past week while checking it out. The distressing around the pram looks fantastic, it is just the right amount. Beautiful job. Now to get in and make my card for the day.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look of this card!The colors are gorgeous! I SO need a set of nesties! I love the embossed edge on that rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, this is precious! I love those papers, the stamp and the faux stitching look fabulous!
    I wish it felt like fall here. It's going to be 98 degrees today, but with our humidity here, it will feel like 105!! So, enjoy your fall type weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great take on today's sketch! Luv all your details Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute! I have been so busy this week I haven't been able to craft much....
    Great job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card-so sweet-love the distressing. Have a great day and hello from rainy Ontario:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how cute! and a paper ribbon?? awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! That stamp is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love all the buttons, how fun. And SCORE on the unity stampset, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally sweet card and what a neat idea for the wheels. I have missed you!!! : ) xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love that shade of pink and the pram is soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this card, love the pram it is super sweet.
    hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable. I love all the different elements! Esp. the button wheels! And $3?! Girl! And you did not CALL me and say...hey buy these stamps!? humph! Some friend! (hee hee)

    signed Gloria the Stamp Collector! snort giggle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that image so much. definitely a great price and so worth it. great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card, I love the pram and those wheels are a great idea. I wish I could find bargains like that!
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! I love the colors and how you added buttons for the wheels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.