Today's challenge over at "365 Cards" was to create a card with a frame. I knew that I didn't have any actual frames to put on my card, so it was either cut out a frame or stamp a frame. When looking through my newer stamps that were laying on my desk I saw that the new Unity KOM for June has the perfect frame. I love the little cherries and knew that I had to use the 3-D Crystal Laquer. (hard to believe I have had this for about 5 years and haven't used until lately). I added some May Arts ribbon and did some faux stitching around the card. I thought I would also show you how I finished off the inside of my card.
I am off to spend the day with Micah and Cassie Jo, but will be back later today to announce the winner of the Unity May KOM. You still have time to enter if you have not done so. For details read further down my blog.
Enjoy!
Adorable! I am still waiting for my kit to arrive, love those cherries!
ReplyDeleteYummy, I love this one Sherry. I'd better get going on mine, although ideas are in short supply at the moment!!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
very cute card. Lovely effect on the cherries.
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty Sherry. Love cherries especially the large black/purple ones. The red and white go together really well my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Very yummy card Sherry, love your frame and the inside of the card as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi
sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper card and love the inside.
ReplyDeleteoh, sweet as can be, Sherry! love how your creative frame stands out from the background!
ReplyDeletewhat a super card!! love how you made the frame :D
ReplyDeleteLovely card on the outside and inside!
ReplyDeleteLove those cherries!! This card is so cute and it really makes me want some cherries. The marichino kind. (I know I didn't spell that right, but you get the idea:)
ReplyDeleteLove it!