Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 115 - Piece It Together


All I can say this morning is Dang it is hot here in Minnesota and the weatherman says we are going into the 90's again today with lot's of humidity and that means my hair is going to curl even more than normal.

The challenge over at '365 Cards' was to create a card using paper piecing. I knew immediately what stamps and papers I was going to use. I know that it is no longer Cosmo Cricket week, but I could not pass up a chance to use my Double Deck with Girl Friday one more time. I added a computer generated sentiment and colored in the stamens of my flowers with my black glaze pen to make them pop and shine just a little bit.
This card is also for CAS20 over at SCS as today's challenge is to do a card using paper piecing. If you have never been over to SplitCoast Stampers drop by. They have some amanzing card makers over there. I especially love the Clean and Simple challenges.

Hope everyone has a great day. I look forward to reading your comments.

Enjoy~

10 comments:

  1. Sherry I love this. The Cosmo Cricket papers really set this card off don't they? The actual card is a lovely shade of pink too.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is a beautiful card!!! Love those flowers and they're just gorgeous paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!!! hey my weather is hot also and a little humid, which even a little humity kills my joints. hands are killing me so i think it will be another no card day for me, shouldnt type either, :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, and the stamps look like a great set, I love the tileing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps, the card, and the layout. What a great card. I like how you did your piecing too. What a great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love this, Sherry! Use that CC all you want, it rocks! Great layout you choose too

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job with the paper piecing...love it with your card design. I've been freezing the last couple of days...I'm always wearing my coat at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Love the piecing. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray - a new way to use one of my favorite stamp sets. Never thought of paper piecing this one... Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.