
Well it is a new week and a new challenge over at "365 Cards". Today I used BasicGrey papers from the "Lime Rickey" collection. I love the sketch for today, so easy and once I decided on papers knew exactly what I was going to do. I used the EK Retro flower punch added a few buttons from BasicGrey and a rubon from Pebblesinc. and the card was born.
Baby update: I talked with my sister Linda yesterday and she said the baby was doing great. She had lost 1.5 oz. and now weighs 2 lbs. 11 oz. her name is Elyana Teresa. She will be in the hospital for about 6 - 8 weeks.
The other great news is that Micah (3 months old) got his first tooth yesterday. He had been drooling like crazy lately and a little on the crabby side and now we know why.
Enjoy!
What a FUN Lime Rickey card...I need to buy some of that stuff!!!! Good news on the baby update!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the Lime Rickey line, its just so FUN!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
Great card Sherry. Love that retro punch lol. Basic Grey papers gotta love them. Good news with the baby!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
This is awesome! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteLove the bold-ness of this cool card. TFS
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! I love how you replaced the circles with flowers - why didn't I think of that! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a real cutie. You certainly live up to your name... you really have a way with buttons!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
I LOVE what you did for the challenge. those curled petals and big buttons. SO fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThat paper is adorable! Just adorable! Love the flowers and buttons. I'll keep the baby in my prayres! And the family too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love your papers and button flowers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi
Great card. Lime Rickey is on my wish list. And the flower punch looks great too. J x
ReplyDeletewhat only 2 buttons???!! Fi put you to shame LOL cute card :D
ReplyDeleteFabulous card. Very bright and fun.
ReplyDelete