Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 112 - Everlasting Love



I am so sad to see Cosmo Cricket Week come to an end I have enjoyed using all of the wonderful and fun papers that they have to offer. Thanks Pam for making this one of the most enjoyable weeks here at "365 Cards" since I started.
Today's challenge was to create a card and have the word LOVE on it. I knew right away that I would use the Everafter papers and that I would use a vintage photo on my card. With a few pearls (kaisercraft), some ribbon (may arts), a flower (kaisercraft), button(autumn leaves) and Love ticket (tim holtz) I was all set to go.
Hope you enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Sherry, you absolutely rocked this challenge!!! wowza!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry Ann, What a beautiful card. I love the vintage feel and the way you turned back the punched edge. Very soft - lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is paper i would like!!! love the pearls you added and the card is wonderful and romantic :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that used a vintage photo....what a perfect wedding card.

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is a stunner, Sherry! l especially like the punched edge and the love ticket! What a study in monochromatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! this is just stunning!!! love it, sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, what a stunning!!!!!card, you really nailed that sucker, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any couple would be so happy to receive this - it's just gorgeous!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Sherry. Fantastic job on the challenge. Mine is plain and simple this time around. Didn't have time for anything more.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.