What a nice surprise today to open my email and see that one of my cards that I made for "365 Cards" was featured as a favorite on the blog of Miss Boo over at SCS. You can see the card here.
Now on to today's challenge. The challenge today was to Say it with Stripes and MAKE IT BOLD and it must have STRIPES. I looked through my collection of Cosmo Cricket papers and decided to use the Snorkel too (sorry Amy). I added some stickers from the same paper line and then for a final touch added some BasicGrey buttons.
Today I am off for a few hours to go over to my friend Jeanne's for Card Club. Her sister Judy will be joining us also. I have my 3 projects all ready for them to make and I can't wait to see what they have come up with for us to make.
Have a good day and I will be back later.
Enjoy!
Fantastic card Sherry. I really love the brightness of the colours in this one. Hope you have a fantastic time with your friends making and creating beauty!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Oh! that is such fun, what a happy cheerful card. Jenny x
ReplyDeletewoooooo Hooooo Sherry!!! This is pure perfection for today's challenge!!! Love the arrow!
ReplyDeleteWow! this is fabulous, what lovely vibrant colours!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
fantastic card, the fish the arrow, oh yea, the stripes, I really love it, great job.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fintastic card, love the papers and your layout.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi
What a lovely, bold coloured card! Those fishes are just too cute.
ReplyDeletewell this is bright and FUN!! *hey the fish are swimming the wrong way to have fun LOL
ReplyDeletelove, love the way you put these patterns together, Sherry and the bold use of that arrow...those fish are swimming up the wrong stream!
ReplyDelete