So Pam's challenge for us today over at "365 Cards" was to put the word "GIRL" somewhere on the card and to make it very girly. Since it is Cosmo Cricket week I pulled out my double Deck of paper to use the "Girl Friday" papers again. The flower is by Petaloo, ribbon by May Arts and I used the SU tag punch and some Antique Linen distressing ink around the edges. The sentiment is computer generated.
For some reason the flower did not photograph in its true color. It is a magenta pink with light pink polka dots. It looks a little red in this photo.
Hope you enjoy!
Oh Sherry....what a SWEET card!!! Lovin' that polka dot flower! I have the double stack with Girl Friday too...gotta love those!!!
ReplyDeleteSherry I absolutely love this card. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the flower and I see it as red too lol!!! I went onto the Cosmo Cricket site because I have not seen their papers before and I fell in love with lots of their sets. I decided to open a wholesale account and hope to order lots from them hehehe
ReplyDeleteWaffling means going on and on and on hehehe
Hugs
Michelle
Beautiful... red or pink the flower is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSherry; You did a great job on this card. You amaze me how you can match papers!
ReplyDeleteConnie
Great job!
ReplyDeleteCheers
I love it! It's so cheery and pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh, do we have to use Cosmo Cricket paper? :P I am not sure if I have any... mine are all mixed up >.<
Beautiful card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteI love the bright colours on this card. I don't own ANY Cosmo Cricket paper, but is is so colourful and gorgeous. One day I hope to be able to own some :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, Sherry!!!! you did a fantastic job, as usual. love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and the patterns you have chosen. Great design!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely sassy bright card - love it! x
ReplyDeletecan't help but lov those colors with the bold blossom! nice mix
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheerful card! I love it!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
Love the colors of this card! And that bloom is fantastic! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteOH I like this!!! the red flower looks great :D
ReplyDeleteOh I love that card! Loooove the big flower and that ribbon! Hubba Hubba love that ribbon!
ReplyDelete