
I was so excited to start this weeks challenges over at "365 Cards" because the sponsor is Cosmo Cricket and I absolutely love them. I have been stocking up on some of their papers recently and just got "Early Bird" in the mail a few days ago.
The challenge today was to use the following sketch to create a card. I used the "Early Bird" collection for my card and then added a chipboard flower and "just for you" sticker from the same collection. I also used an oval nestibility and some ranger distressed ink on the edges.
I will be posting another card right after this one which also uses the same papers and my new Penny Black "Tiny Wishes" stamps.
Enjoy!
Fab card girl! I love these papers. I too am excited about this week's sponsor. Can't wait to see your other card :)
ReplyDeleteI love this card Sherry. Really nice colours. Glad you liked your award and I don't mind in the least if you don't pass it on as long as you like it lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Lovely card Sherry! I love those colours.
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Such a pretty card! I don't have the Early Bird papers yet. My LSS has not stocked CC in a long time. I have had to get mine on the 'net, so will need to find a good place to order some.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Sherry, love your papers and the chipboard flower.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi
beautiful card, and it is fun to see the CC items used, it makes me want to WIN :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job
pretty and sassy at the same time!:D
ReplyDeleteI love this line of paper!! You made it shine on todays card!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
♥♥sigh♥♥ You know how much I LOVE the Early Bird line...this is one stinkin' spectacular card!!!
ReplyDeleteperfect take on the sketch this week. i think Early Bird is their best one yet!
ReplyDelete