Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 100 ~ Manic Monday


It is yet another rainy day here in Minnesota I don't think Mother Nature knows that it is supposed to almost be Summer here. Our furnace is still turning on in the morning and evening and I am still using my electric blanket some evenings.
Pam's challenge for us over at "365 Cards" today was to use 5 BOLD colors RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, & BLUE. ~ NO PASTELS.

First I had to figure out if I had paper that met this challenge or if I was going to have to come up with something using the individual colors. I dug through my shoe box stuffed with all my 6x6 paper packs and other odd size ones and found the perfect paper.
My card today uses K&Company ~ designer mat pad by Brenda Walton. Once I saw this butterfly paper I knew exactly what card to make. I cardlifted the layout from the papercrafts "225 Cards & Gifts" magazine.
This morning I am off to babysit my two favorite people Cassie Jo & Micah for a few hours. In the meantime I hope you enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic paper for the challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! Your work is beautiful which is why I have nominated you for an award!
    Please visit Here to pick up and read the rules.

    Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and colorful card!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great job, you don't need sun you just made your own, love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I have to use more of my butterfly stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is just what the weatherman would order! love the scale of your butterfly and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and sentiment. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous colourful card. Definitely makes up for the lack of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cool. No pastels here! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is FAB and meets this challenge head on. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.