Saturday, June 20, 2009

Christmas in June


The challenge over at "Paper Play" is to create a Christmas card. It has been too hot and humid here in Minnesota to even think about Christmas, but since it is the Final Day of Cosmo Cricket over at "365 Cards" I thought I would pull out my 8x8 Cosmo Cricket paper pack from last year called "Wonderland" this has amazing papers in it as well as tags. I also used Cosmo Cricket Cardstock Stickers called "just your hoiday type". I inked everything up with Ranger Distress Vintage photo, added a Jenni Bowlin Bingo card, some May Arts ribbon and the card was ready.

Okay, that is one card down and ninety-nine more to go.

Who knows maybe I will email this photo to Lindsay over at CC he may enjoy this one as much as he enjoyed the Mr. Campy Owl card.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love the NOEL bingo card and your santa image.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card - I love vintage images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that is one gorgeous card! I just adore that image, sums up old christmas's to me! Love Cosmo Cricket too! Thanks for joining us this week on Paperplay, hope to see you back next week too and good luck!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sherry, that is so beautiful. Love the aged vintage look to it. And congrats on winning this week's prize.

    Hope to see more of your work on PaperPlay.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.