I played along with this weeks CAS(E) this sketch challenge.
Oh yes, I am still playing with my Crate Paper 'love notes' 6x6 paper pad and chipboard. I just love this collection and have been using it quite a lot lately.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~


Aww....Sherry this is AWESOME your card is gorgeous! Love...love the crate paper chipboard :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo gorgeous!! LOVING that CRATE paper and love love love the pocket!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFun card! Love that little library card note in its envelope.
ReplyDeleteSo fun Sherry!! Love the cool look of the date stamping on the lined paper!
ReplyDeletefantastic :)
ReplyDeleteLol! This is awesome! Love that library card! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so sweet! Perfect take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteLOL! This is great! What a fun card and fantastic design!
ReplyDelete