Thursday, January 16, 2014

happy valentine's day ~ RS#97

Yep, I am still playing with my 'love notes' collection of paper and chipboard by Crate Paper and I am still loving it!


As soon as I saw this weeks fun sketch over at  Retro Sketches I knew that the chipboard piece was perfect for it!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING the chalkboard tag and the heart!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on FIRE!....this is adorable! Love how you kept with the sketch...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable valentine, Sherry! Love the chalkboard tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL girlfriend you are going to have your paper all used up before i even get mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous chalkboard tag! You are on a roll with the Valentines/love cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.