Thursday, January 9, 2014

be mine ~ TSOT

I haven't played along with the girls over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and thought I would play along with this weeks sketch challenge.


I used my favorite papers and chipboard for my card. This is the new collection 'love notes' by Crate Paper.

I used this sketch.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

15 comments:

  1. REALLY cute, love this, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous valentine! Love your mix of designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation, love the papers & sentiment you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet...I'm on the hunt for the chipboard this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Valentine's Day card, Sherry...love the XO! Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty Valentine card :) Love the chip board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. Great start to those Valentine cards. Thanks for joining us this week at TSOT and sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Sherry!! Love the cute XO!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!! girlfriend you rocked the sketch and pretty paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    TSoT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors are great on this and I LOVE those chipboard pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card. I love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the sketch and the colors - LOVE IT. Thanks for joining us at TSOT. Kathy DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.