We have a fun new sketch for you over at Seize the Sketch created by Stacey!
I love the banner with the big element on top! So many possibilities.
If you follow my blog on a regular basis you will see that I am once again using papers and chipboard by Crate Paper from the love note collection.
Make sure to stop over at the STS blog and check out what the rest of the design team created using Stacey's sketch.
We have added a few new sketchers to the team. I am sure they would love to have you drop by and say hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Hey MN girl :) I love this card....especially that chipboard sentiment. So cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Pretty card Sherry!!! Love all the chipboard pieces, fantastic with the background :) Love <3
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! LOVING that banner!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll never tire of that collection. How many cards have you made from that paper pad so far? This one is fabulous...love the stitched banner!
ReplyDeleteso fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Sherry! Love that banner and LOVE chipboard ;)
ReplyDeleteYour banner is great! Love your card.
ReplyDeletea darling Valentine card Sherry - love the chipboard! :)
ReplyDeleteJust lovely! Great mix of patterns and I love how you used the chipboard pieces.
ReplyDeleteJust brilliant! The word above the banner is just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love the stitching along the banner - and oh, the gorgeous script 'love'!
ReplyDeleteLOVE :) that is the perfect banner!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Sherry! Love the fun banner!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love how you carried the sentiment onto the flags!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet, love that chipboard banner!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I really like the banner!
ReplyDelete