Tuesday, November 13, 2012

thankful


A quick card to share that I created for the CASology challenge this week. I used a new  Chevron embossing folder along with dies and stamps from PaperTrey Ink.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops sorry I made a typo. Love the chevron background embossing Sherry. Thank you so much for sharing with us again this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!!! LOVING the chevron background and the little hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...so is that the SU chevron EF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevron background and the fun paper you used for the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colours - I like how the brads echo the dark dots on the dp! THANKS so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chevron is ALWAYS good! :) LOVE it in white and that pop of sweet color in the die cut word is just the right amount! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Sherry! The embossing is great and love the pop of turqouise against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love this embossed background..such a cute card...

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabby card... love the embossed background and the sweet paper you used to die cut the word! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the embossed chevrons, Sherry, and the colour with the brads is wonderful ... it's just delicious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chevron background looks fantastic, and I love how you used the DP for the sentiment! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.