It's my day to be featured over on the Artful Delight blog and I created a card using this months card kit. Everything on my card is from the kit except the twine that I threaded through the button.
I used this weeks sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Awesome use of the kit, love the trendy look.
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and that tag!!!
ReplyDeleteNice Job with our sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!
ReplyDeletei am loving the chevron tag :)
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the sketch. Am loving the Chevrons at the moment. Thanks for joining us at TST.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The button is so cute and I love the embossed heart!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the mix of patterns you used and that little heart is so a great touch. So glad you could join us at TSOT!
ReplyDeleteVery cool combination of elements. Love the pattern mix. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.
ReplyDelete