Since it is a grey and rainy day here mixed with a few snowflakes I thought I would color in an image for a new challenge blog I found.
The challenge this week over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge is to create a Christmas card suitable for a man or a boy.
I won 10 images a couple weeks ago over at Bugaboo Stamps and bought this cute reindeer image. The paper is new from the Echo Park 'very merry christmas' collection and that cute ivy is from a new Martha Stewart punch. I added some doodlebug design mini pearls for the berries.
I think it looks masculine. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Lovely fun card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous masculine card, Sherry! Super sweet digi!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Sherry!! Love that cute moose image!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the lights!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteOh he's so stinken cute!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteit makes me laugh ;o)
Thank YOu~
The Moosemeister is soooooo cute!! Love how you put this together chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
cute cute cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so wonderful! Looks like me trying to put the lights on the tree!!! Wonderful coloring!
ReplyDelete