Sunday, November 11, 2012

make a wish

A quick card to share that I made for this weeks challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. The challenge this week is 'things with tails'.


I absolutely love this little dinosaur image and was happy he had a tail so I could use him in the current challenge, and I got to use my favorite color green too. I pulled out some of my Project Life stash for this card (the label and journal tag). The embossing folder is a new one I picked up this weekend called 'falling dots'.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. Love your card that little green monster is so cute. Because your card is very clean he jumps out of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really cute, and goes great with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute....falling dots, that's a cute EF! Yes, love all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is awesome Sherry!!! What brand is the embossing folder? I have to have that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little dinosaur. I think I know a little man that would love this image for sure lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love this funny little monster! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and creativity with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll be back to join us again soon! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!! He is so fun and I love your new embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.