Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Fall - CTS#5

I am still working on using all my stamps at least once and this weeks sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch was perfect to use this Fall stamp set by Inky Antics called 'Squirrel'.

I kept the card really simple and stamped the sentiment in ripe avocado and dark chocolate and colored the leaves my my Copics.


Here is the sketch that was my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, this is a very cute card! I love the bold colours of the leaves and also your 'fall' sentiment. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this has a very modern vibe to it! Love how you repeated the sentiment. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card!!!! i love the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry ... this is just so cute ... I love how you've made the leaves jump off the page with the bright colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, this is a totally cool card! LOVE those bright leaves!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it...the leaves are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the very simplicity of this card Sherry.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sigh* This project just makes me smile, Sherry. I love how the beautiful fall colors/leaves pop right off that white base. Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS perfection once again! Love the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.