Monday, November 26, 2012

City Sidewalks ~ MM43

Well I went into my box that I keep all my completed Christmas cards in and the grand total for this year is eighty (80). Can't believe I made that many cards this year. Kind of fun to go through the box and look at each one.

Well it is Monday and time for the last Merry Monday sketch challenge until after the New Year. 


I used some new papers by Pink Paislee on my card from the 'City Sidewalks' collection. I love the colors in it and the warm vintage feel to it.

Here is this weeks wonderful sketch full of so many possibilities.


I hope you will play along with us this week and then come back after the New Year as Leslie has a lot of new things planned for us here at Merry Monday.

In case I don't get a chance to tell you I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

18 comments:

  1. Awesome card...love the pops of color! Great sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVING the snowflakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love those vintage papers with the pop of green on the snowflakes!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty Sherry! Those snowflakes are lovely! Love the vintage feel to your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love those vintage papers and the pretty brads....a snowflake beauty! And we may be getting some snowflakes tomorrow! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sherry, I love the vintage paper and the pretty snowflakes. 80 card is pretty spectacular :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job, this is SUCH a pretty card! I love the snowflakes with the touch of green, they keep right in with the vintage feel. Beautiful job Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These snowflakes are so pretty with their turquoise centers, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing mix of products here, and the end result is such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, so pretty Sherry!! Love those gorgeous snowflakes with the pop of mint in the center!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOooh...really pretty! Love the dimension!
    WTG on 80 X'mas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those papers are gorgeous - vintage and so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card, Sherry, love those snowflakes! 80 Christmas cards ... just wow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great card, Sherry! Love the background paper you used! The snowflakes look wonderful against it and I love their mint green centers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. another beauty !!!
    80? hum wonder which one will show up in my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Sherry, I like how you varied the Snowflakes in size and the pretty DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the row of snowflakes! The little dots are reminding me that I have got to make time to play with my new goodies from you!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.