I still can't believe that I am on the Merry Monday Design Team. I love making Christmas cards more than any kind of card so this was the perfect fit for me.
I created this card using some new papers by Studio Calico from the Wonderland collection, the sentiment and buttons are by PaperTrey Ink and the snowflake punch is by Martha Stewart.
Here is our sketch for this week.
I hope you play along with us this week as I can't wait to see what you created. You will find the sketch along with all the other samples by the design team here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Such a pretty Christmas card, Sherry! Love the papers and your pretty punched snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week! :)
Very cute card Sherry. The sketch is nice but I really like what you did with it. Great paper choices.
ReplyDeleteThe pink colours really work here Sherry, and the addition of the buttons to the snowflakes adds a whimsical look! Another pretty Christmas creation.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty color, Sherri! It just dazzles!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty. Snow flakes are showing up every where and they're all unique. Love the buttons on the flakes, cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/
This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the snowflakes!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW Sherry this is stunning!!!! As I said when we were skyping today if I was half as good as you I would be damn happy with my cards.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
girl you rocked the sketch with one pretty card :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait till my days off so i can play along :)
Sweet....it reminds me of some sweet Christmas candy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, Sherry! Love the colors, the background paper, and the snowflake embellishments!
ReplyDeleteOhh, I love it all in pink! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty in pink!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Sherry, love the colour combination you used.
ReplyDeleteLove the pink :). Very cute card Sherry, the little buttons are perfect in the center of the snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteOh this is pretty! Pink is such a gorgeous colours for Christmas (one that I don't use at all - but I should!) Love it Sherry!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the pink, and the little buttons on the snowflakes!!
ReplyDelete