Friday, November 16, 2012

Celebrate the Season - CTS#6

(If you are looking for my ADFD post please scroll down or click here.)

Don't you just love it when you find that perfect stamp that makes you smile every time you see it? Well this little stamp by Art Impressions does that for me. I just love those sweet penguins.


I created this card using Copics, some glossy accents and paper from the Echo Park 'very merry christmas' 6x6 pad.

I used this weeks sketch at CAS(E) this sketch as my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card, Sherry! That image makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card chick hehehe. Aren't they just the cutest little penguins? Thanks for getting the stamp set for me Sherry I enjoy using it.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!! Tooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeee those penguins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good grief they are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable stamp and PERFECT for this sketch Sherry! So glad you played along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on this, Sherry, this image makes me smile and keeps me smiling! Such a cute card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and the penguins are adorable! They remind me of the penguins from Mary Poppins!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a smile worthy image! :) Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! Love that image and great colouring. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute holiday image, love those penguins! Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.