Wednesday, February 1, 2012

you are the best

I can't believe that it is already February 1st, where did January go?

I worked on a card for the Anniversary celebration over at CPS and today's card features sketch 166.


For my card I used papers by Authentique from the "gathering" collection along with a MFT doily, sentiment is Ali Edwards from Technique Tuesday and buttons are PTI.


I just love the look of soft blue and chocolate brown together.

Thanks for stopping by to look.

4 comments:

  1. Love that doily!!! What a wonderful card and a great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning :)

    love that doily die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I think I would have had a hard time with this sketch, but you really did a fabulous job with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.