Thursday, February 16, 2012

hello

A quick card to share with you today before I head over to spend the day with my favorite little guy.


I used papers from "gathering" by Authentique along with a word sticker from the two sided elements in this collection.

I was blurfing today and saw a new challenge site that I had not heard of before Frosted Designs and decided to play along.


Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. A lovely card, delightful colors!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, and for leaving sweet words.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fantastic use of patterns, what a way to go bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! I love the stitching and the color combo. Thank you so much for joining the Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge. Please play along again next time! Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE work...man those are pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, love the papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted designs, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOR-GEOUS papers and I love the way you layered it up with black - really makes it "pop"
    Lovely colour combo x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
    Note to self I NEED these papers !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the bright bold colors on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW this is beautiful!!!
    hope you had a great day with the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with our sketch! I really like the stitching and the lovely flowered paper, very nice! so happy you joined us at Frosted Designs, Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many flowers...love them !


    Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I SERIOUSLY <3 this one, so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.